Brass Audition Information
Sunday February 25th & March 18th
Location: Martin Luther King High School – Theater
February 25th 1:00pm – 5:00pm
March 18th 9:00am – 5:00pm
Audition Fee: $40
In order to receive audition material please fill out form and payment in full
- When will audition material be available? Material is now available Sign up and a make a payment below to download the material.
- May I submit a video audition? Yes Click Here for more information
- Who are the instructors for 2018? Click Here for information on our 2018 Staff
- What is the approximate cost for a member for 2018? Member tuition will be announced at auditions.. That fee is all inclusive and covers instruments, instruction, travel and more. LOW on cash? No problem! Dues payments are paid in installments, supported by fundraisers, AND are tax deductible for donors.
- What do I need to bring to Auditions? Click Here for more information
- I’m low on cash but still want to march. Will there be fundraiser opportunities for members? YES – We will have several fundraisers AND a donation sheet for our members. Financial assistance is available for those who ask and make an effort in the corps.
- My parents are skeptical about me joining a drum corps. May they speak with a staff member? YES – Our recruiting team will be at marching contest throughout the Southeast this Fall. LIKE our Facebook page for information. In addition, your parents may contact David Becker by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for more information Now!
Please Note: If you Do Not already have a CorpsData profile, Please follow the direction above and click the submit button
In order to receive audition material please fill out form and payment in fullPayment